We hope this email finds you well and safe during these extremely difficult times. Our guests and community are the cornerstone of the Hotel Zero Degrees, and it is our priority to ensure that you feel comfortable throughout your journey with us.
Our hotel has built its reputation on extraordinary hospitality to ensure your comfort and it is our intention to address your concerns and provide you with peace of mind.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
– Self-Parking is available.
– Plexiglass dividers have been added to reception desk.
– Hand sanitizer will be present and available at all entrances.
– Arrival packages will include your room key with details regarding in-room programming offerings.
– Continued practice of social distancing.
– All employees are required to wear a facemask.
– All employees will have a temperature check prior to start of shift – Employees with temperatures of 100.4 or greater will not be allowed entry.
– Any employee with flu-like symptoms will not be permitted on premises.
– Housekeeping staff will have minimal contact with guests and other employees.
– Housekeeping will be executed only upon request and after guests’ check-out/leave.
– All door handles, elevator buttons, railings, surfaces, bell carts, and door keys will be sanitized regularly throughout each day.
– All collateral items (unless single use) will be removed from guestrooms.
In addition to the above noted items, please let us know any other way that we can make your stay as comfortable and relaxing as possible. We are here to serve you and personalize your needs.
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hotel Zero Degrees.